If you have any tips or leads on your fellow classmates, we would love to hear from you.
SATURDAY 20 OCTOBER
The 50th Reunion of your Alumni Class of 1968, will take place on Saturday 20 October later this year. All students in your cohort who commenced from Grade 5 in 1961 to Year 12 in 1968 (and anywhere in between) are welcome to attend - even if you left prior to year 12.
This event is for everyone.
- When: Saturday 20 October 2018
- Where: 11am at Marcellin for a hosted tour of the College, then 12pm for drinks, 12:30 for a seated lunch in the Marcellin Function room followed by a presentation of memories. Those who wish can then adjourn to The Manningham Hotel (aka The Sentimental Bloke) next door.
- Cost: TBA
- Bookings: Will open soon, we will be in touch
Can I ask:
- You to use your networks to get the word out and about
- Encourage others to get in touch with either the organisers or us directly (details below)
Ideally we would like both the mobile phone number and email addresses for everyone, we don’t need physical addresses unless it is the only known way to contact someone.
Here is the list of the volunteers:
Feel free to contact the volunteers or the foundation directly to discuss the event.
We will keep you posted with updates during the year, in the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you and your classmates.